We value our employees and support unlimited growth within our company.
Our employees have the freedom to share their ideas, opinions and concerns. Their ideas and suggestions shape our future growth and direction. We recognize the importance of each individual and his or her active role in the success of the entire company.
We feel our employees are our company’s #1 asset.
PTO & Paid Holidays
$18 – $20 an hour
Shift and Schedule
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Boyd Wilson, LLC is a rapidly growing Property Management firm. We are a family-owned company with a corporate flavor that believes our employees are assets. We are seeking to fill a position for a Leasing Professional at our Lancaster properties.
The ideal candidate is exuberant, thrives on helping people, is out-going and wants to join a team that provides an enjoyable atmosphere where you want to come to work. Our Leasing Professionals are responsible for delving into a potential resident’s specific housing needs and matching them to their perfect rental home. This is generally accomplished through phone calls, emails, and on-site visits.
What you can expect to accomplish each day at Boyd Wilson:
· Provide administrative support to the Manager
· Greet prospective residents and give tours of the property
· Daily interaction with current residents
· Process work orders and coordinate requests with maintenance staff
· Marketing and outreach
· Plan and execute resident events and functions
· Communicate with residents, vendors, and corporate staff through email, phone, and fax
· Miscellaneous clerical activities
· Capable of learning new concepts quickly
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Qualifications & Requirements
Candidates should exhibit the following characteristics:
· Excellent people skills
· Willingness to constantly learn and improve
· Problem solver
· Ability to maintain a professional appearance
· Natural communicator
· Customer service oriented
· Goal focused
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
Please submit your resume to [email protected].