We value our employees and support unlimited growth within our
company. Our employees have the freedom to share their ideas,
opinions and concerns. Their ideas and suggestions shape our
future growth and direction. We recognize the importance of each
individual and his or her active role in the success of the entire
company. We feel our employees are our company's #1 asset.
Assistant Residential Property Manager
Location: 725 Olde Hickory Road, Lancaster, PA 17601
Employee Type: Full-Time
Industry: Real Estate - Property Mgt
Job Type: Management Real Estate Professional Services
Education: High School
Experience: At least 2 year(s)
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
The Assistant Manager is responsible for the leasing of all apartments including but not limited to prospective resident phone calls, performance of miscellaneous clerical duties, and support for the Residential Manager.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare and process rental applications, lease packets, renewals and any related forms
- Tour prospects through model apartments or market ready units
- Answer all phone calls and give out rental information as dictated by policy/procedure
- Track how prospects are hearing about us and follow up after they have visited our property
- Handle all details of move in's, move out's, inspections and any related forms
- Shop competition through phone calls and visits on a regular basis
- Prepare any required reports such as Monthly Financial Statements, Monthly Service Request, Lost Rental Report, Weekly Marketing Report, Security Report, Tenant Move-Out and Move-Out List, etcetera
- Initiate and distribute service requests for general maintenance. Follow up on any open requests
- Report accidents and emergency situations as policy and procedure dictate and fill out necessary accident report forms.
- Prepare lease renewals, coordinate all move-in dates and all changes regarding move-outs.
- Perform Pre-Inspections, inspect market ready vacants and model apartments, assist in the coordination of the paint schedule and inspect all contractor work
- Create and prepare community newsletter
- At least 2 years in a similar position within the Property Management industry is required.
- PA Real Estate License is required; additional certifications are a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office products is mandatory.
- Working knowledge of AMSI is a plus.
Hours of Work are equal to the open hours of the Leasing Office on property; typically 9-5 Monday through Friday and Saturdays 8-12. Evening or additional weekend hours are occasionally necessary for community events or scheduled appointments. Overtime is worked as needed for emergencies or after hour appointments.